Signature
Posted on 2018-07-24 21:51:08 | Show thread starter's posts only

Do you have any way
Can you share it?

phong kham da khoa Thanh Duc

Signature
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3P3JNdoJhMU&feature=youtu.be
Posted on 2018-08-11 15:59:04 | Show thread starter's posts only

I’ve played the game for 2 years and never got confused between units distance and currency. In real life if i said i had 20 bucks, you’d think i have $20 even though bucks has multiple meanings. I think the names are fine given they have different contexts in which they’re used. Just my opinion though.
 best vacuum for tile floors

Signature
Posted on 2018-08-13 17:03:05 | Show thread starter's posts only

The currency used by all of the IGG games I have seen has always been based on USD.  Further there is always a conversion on the various platforms that post the prices in the currency of each server.  Therefore there is absolutely no reason to change the currency to another form and risk confusing all the regions who are adjusted to the USD exchange rate.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 2018-09-17 07:04:32 | Show thread starter's posts only

I realise I've been getting ****ed on the exchange rate from Pokerstars since forever but I've just started to look into it. Just this morning I cashed out $3.5k, which equates to £2.79k into my bank. Straight after, the equivalent $3.5k deposit would cost me £2.93k.

This is no small difference. Losing £4, or almost $5, for every $100 I deposit is just insane audacity from PS when taking into account the rake also.Thanks for your suggestion!
Hunting boots

Signature